1.8

It started on the 8/5/2017, mobile phone charges through the roof , in checking online account could not make sense of their unbilled calls list and their unbilled internet usage.I tried to contact them rang three times, 1= 60 mins wait, 2=55 mins wait, 3= 45mins wait all at different time of day, gave up and tried online chat 25 min wait, just to be informed that their online billing system was a bit of a mess.

I sent an email only to wait until 19/5/2017 for reply saying that they have now doubled their staff, rang still had 20min wait, and the same on online chat.

When on online chat asked if I could possibly get phone number to speak to a manager, was informed that they were not allowed to pass that information on, I explained that I just wanted my account explained to me and why after nearly two years with them and my plan being adjusted to over double the cost, I cannot even get a reply as to why their online accounts do not make any sense.NO my Problem is still not resolved.

Review about: Southern Phone Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Appalling customer service, Faulse advertising, Time spent to solve problem, Lack of respect.

Comments

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1338889

Been with Southern from the start- had no issues until last 12 months when 'all of a sudden' I seem to have changed the way I use my mobile and data.Always being given data boost and all these calls I have supposedly made.

I'm leaving.This is just Southern just being dishonest and ripping people off now.

What a shame Southern, back in the day I told so many people about you.