So I moved back home finding out my parents are with southern phone, they said they got a "good deal" $115 a month, for 5gig of internet, they have to pay for all their calls, they get a cheap-*** handset that you could buy for $50, the coverage is ***, but they do get $130 worth of calls, $130 is more than what you'd use due to you not getting any landline calls...
If my parents were on IINET they're $80 a month, unlimited calls from home phone to homphone/mobile, then if they signed up for TELSTRA $35 casual that's $300 worth of calls per month - for the same cost as southern phone!
Here's the real kicker, their customer service is the WORST I'VE EVEN SEE, we had an outage, and the customer service lady was telling my father to "go borrow a neighbours phone!" she WOULD NOT TO A LINE TEST and was the worst customer service agent I have ever delt with. Absolute garbage company, would NEVER recommend.
It takes me a lot to make these posts, I usually don't bother but this company is the BEESKNEES in garbage. I'm actually offended enough to make this post.
They're stuck on ADSL 1, my mate around the corner is with IINET and he's got adsl 2, the adsl 1 drops out, but I can't call to fix it because they're so ungodly helpful, I wouldn't even ring them to get ADSL 2 flipped over if it was possible because I don't want them to cut the internet off.
TLDR; NEVER BUY FROM THEM, THEY'RE EXPENSIVE. GO WITH IINET THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING.
Also attached is my ADSL speeds, they're so *** garbage.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Adsl speed
- Time it took to problem solve
- More expensive than telstra
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "I got a Benelli BN 302. Rode it out of the shop brand new, 20 mins later clutch gives out and can't start the bike at all. Mechanic from dealership..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."